Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bad Dreams

I had a nightmare yesterday morning...yes I usually dream after my alarm goes off and I hit snooze like 4,000 times.

I dreamed that I was single and unemployed

Which isn't so bad, but then I also dreamed that...

I HAD KIDS!

PLURAL!

Can you say stress!?

I couldn't tell you what sex they were or how old they were - other than they were young enough that I had to do everything for them.  So I guess they must have been like 7 or younger.

AND

On top of being unemployed and responsible for multiple children (I have no idea how many I just know it was more than one),

ARGH...

I lived on the 10th floor of a very small, studio apartment, with the multiple children mind you, and the elevator didn't work so I had to WALK up all 10 flights.

I didn't have money to pay rent, to feed the kids, etc...

What a very stressful dream.

And then there were elephants.

Baby elephants in my dream.

I have NO idea what they were doing in my dream.

Then I woke up.

WTF?  I guess a psychologist would have a field day with that one.

I was just glad to wake up to my life.

My childless, home ownership, gainfully employed, married life.




No comments:

Post a Comment