Friday, April 8, 2011

Tan Tax, SoCo, and Fried Pickles


"I really don’t want to cheat, like seriously, I don’t want to.. but if you’re gonna hand me a bottle of friggin’ SoCo, something just comes over me, like I just go crazy."

"I don’t go tanning tanning anymore because Obama put a 10% tax on tanning. I feel like he did that intentionally for us, like McCain would never put a 10% tax on tanning.. because he is pale and he would probably wanna be tanned."

"Eating fried pickles was a life changing experience."

"It hurts my vagina...no I like it..."

http://www.jerseyshorequotes.com/cast/snooki_quotes.htm

WHAT THE FUCK?!

This is the Jersey Shore? I had never seen this show before, I had heard of it because my husband makes fun of the commercials, but neither one of us had actually seen it.

So he gets Net Flicks free for a month and we're browsing through the TV shows and guess what we see...

The Jersey Shore.

So of course we decide to watch it.

And REALLY?! REALLY.

Is this for real?

"Snooki" actually said the quotes above. I saw the words come right out of her mouth.

Really I did.

And you know what? I didn't understand half of it - like SoCo?! And do you know what scares me?

My husband knew she was talking about Southern Comfort.

How in the HELL did he know that? I think he's secretly watching the show.

And I really don't know how I feel about that.

The last quote, the one where her vagina hurts and she kinda likes it?!?!?! Fried Pickles changed her life? And Obama is taxing tanning because he doesn't need a tan...

I can't believe this show...

It's like a train wreck I can't look away from...

Ohhh the next episode is on....

No comments:

Post a Comment