Monday, March 5, 2012

Attention span ZERO!

I cannot concentrate today.

Is it because it's Monday?  Because the weekend was too short?  Because I had LOTS of fun and now I'm sitting at a desk feeling my butt get bigger?

Is it because I have little to no human interaction during the day? 

I am a drone...

Work. Work. Work!

I don't know.

I did have a dream last night.

I was in Dubai, on the beach with two other couples and we decided to go back to our respective hotel rooms.

Boring I know.

Maybe my dream is why I'm so bored today?

Anyway...

We go into the hotel the other two couples go to their rooms and I decide to leave to go back to wherever.

So one of the guys walks me to the elevator - not the one we came up on but a different one.

It was HUGE.  Like your living room stuck on the side of the building. 

And the elevator attendant (yes there was one in a red suit with brass buttons no less) closes the drapes because it was one of those elevators with windows instead of walls.

And he pushed the down button.

AND the elevator WAS REALLY FAST!  Like heart stopping going 150mph fast.

The elevator that was going 150mph DID NOT STOP AT THE GROUND FLOOR!

It kept going down the street and onto the beach.

At which point I was freaking out, 1. because of the elevator ride, and 2. because I needed to be in the lobby of the hotel - not on the beach.

So I tell the elevator operator. 

Then I woke up.

Hm.

I wonder what that could mean? 

No comments:

Post a Comment