Saturday, December 31, 2011

Progress!!

Here are some photos of the progress we've made on the house!

We only have 1.5 rooms left to paint....oops I mean 2.5 I forgot the sunroom!

And by we I mean my husband...

Here are the before and afters....



Me in the kitchen before we moved in


 Here it is after it was painted



The corner to the right


This is to the left - I LOVE this color - it's called Moss Green



And this is the same corner to the left after we put up some pictures.


This is the view down toward the kitchen from the front door.


This was yesterday almost looking down to the kitchen from the front door.  As you can see we still have a long way to go but it looks so much better now!


This is a before picture of the wall where we hung the mirror.


Here is a close up - the paintings on the left I painted and the one on the right my husband painted.



Here is the guest room before (I really do not like yellow!).


And this is after - it's dark outside and the double doors are closed where they are open above.  We painted it a denim and khaki color (it's called oatmeal but looks more like khaki).  Much nicer!


This is the little room next to the master bedroom - looking down toward the guest room.


This is the same room - just a bit of a different angle - looking more into the room than down the hall.  But the doorway is the same as the one above. We painted it Walnut. 


This is one of the bathrooms - yellow with navy tile.  YUCK!



Here it is painted with some photos on the wall.  I'll have to take better photos so you can really see the difference.



 This is the mirror above the sink - they took the one that was here when we viewed it - but I like this one much better.

 I'll post more as we make more progress.

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment