Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Babies

How fricken' cute is this?!

 Little Katie Marie snoozing...


And here... Gracie and Katie hogging the bed.  How comfortable does Gracie look...I mean really you'd think they were in their own bed...


And here they are again chillin' in the living room - of course you can tell it's a bit of a mess.
Oh well...


Demon eye in her baby bed...I can't believe she got her big 120lb body into this bed I bought her when she was only 30lbs.



I can't find a photo of her in the bed when I first bought it for her but you can kinda see here that she was small enough to fit into it with room left over...


Waiting for treats....

My sister with Gracie - can you believe how big Gracie is compared to her?  She's 5'6" and looks like a midget.


So sweet...Gracie asleep.
I love my furbabies....

No comments:

Post a Comment