Thursday, May 9, 2013

YOOOGGAAAA

I've been trying to get more fit.  You know so that I don't trip over the bump in the floor, flailing about like that little old lady on the commercial.

You know the "I've fallen and I can't get up" lady.

I'm getting older and it's a BITCH!  Who knew!?  I can't just drop the pounds by running a little and skipping cupcakes for a few weeks!

All you 21 year olds beware - I was skinny, skinny, skinny too....now I'm a middle-aged softly rounded woman (still hot to some though!).

And guess what...you will be too!
So I went to yoga last night - and I am sooo sore today.  And let me tell you - I started doing cross fit and I don't feel anywhere near as fat and out of shape doing that like I did doing the yoga last night.

Yoga kicks your ass.

Just sayin...

Kicks.

Your.

ASS.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment