Monday, March 21, 2011

Dream a Little Dream...

I had a very freaky dream last night.

My husband and I were driving in a car / van (it switched between the two during the dream).

He was driving.

And we were going down a mountain, I think we were in Switzerland. Or Alaska. It felt like both.

What can I say, it was a dream...

Anyway, we're driving down and in my dream my husband didn't know how to drive in snow and ice, so he was going too fast.

And I told him to pump the breaks to slow down.

He did but it was too late. We were going too fast and we missed the switchback and went flying off the mountain.

Guess what - there wasn't even any snow or ice on the ground, but we slipped on the ice.

Go figure.

So we're flying through the air, I'm about to have a heart attack, and he does something mid-air.

I'm not sure what but it allowed us to land at the very bottom of the mountain without even getting hurt.

But the car/van was totaled.

And we needed to call some lady to come get us.

Then I woke up.

I was so glad that was a dream!

I'm not sure why I had it, maybe because he was playing video games before bed and I was watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment