Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dreaming, Dreaming, Dreaming...

I've been having dreams.

A lot of dreams.

Weird dreams.

I dreamed that there was a mountain and a ski slope on the top of my head.

And I was combing my hair.  But it didn't disturb the skiers on the slopes, on top of my head.

Very weird.

And then I dreamed that I was at someone's house.

I didn't know the people who lived there.

But I think I knew one of the guests.

Because it was a party of sorts - like a bbq.

And the woman who lived there showed me to the back yard and then left her kid with me.

THAT was a big mistake.

Because there was a hammock in the back yard.

And I really, really, wanted to lay in it.

So I did.

And while I was blissfully relaxing in the hammock the kid left the back yard.

Then everyone was like, "where is the baby?".

It really wasn't a baby - it was like a 4 or 5 year old.

So everyone is looking for the baby.

Even me - I'm looking for the baby - but kinda pissed.

Pissed that the mother put the child in my care without asking first.

Pissed that I had to get out of the hammock.

Pissed that the little shit left the yard when he/she (the kid was asexual in my dream) knew they weren't suppose to.

The child was found.  I was relieved that I didn't have to look anymore.

In my dream I didn't really give a crap about the kid.

I told the mother to not leave her kid with me ever again because I wasn't going to be responsible.

She said "Don't worry, I wasn't going to".

But she didn't make me leave the house, which in my dream I thought was really weird, but I mentally shrugged my shoulders and wen't outside to talk to my friend that was there.

All the while thinking I can't believe that bitch left her child with me, expecting me to be responsible for it, without asking.

Then I woke up.

Hmmmm.....


No comments:

Post a Comment