Friday, July 15, 2011

Random Google

Sister Mary had a post.

http://insideoutandbackwards.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/wordless-wednesday-random-image-search/

It was primarily photos - some weird, some creepy, so I asked where she got them.

She told me.

Google / Random Images

So I too Googled.

And I received a completely different set of photos.

I'm kinda disappointed in what I got...

No Bert.

No meat baby.

No drawing of a butcher.

Nothing but these vaguely scientific photos.



Albert?  This came up in a Random search?!

I can kinda understand Chuck coming up - because he is, well, Random...not scientific, but random.



This looks like some weird ink blot test for evaluating someone's mental stability.


I call this one Alien Baby, Frozen.



Some kind of math, science problem.

Rat maze.


 Weird topographical map with random eyeballs.


Kinky sexual position - not scientific but interesting.

I'm so disappointed...where's my creepy Bert?!  Where's my freekie Ernie?

Where is MY meat baby?!

No comments:

Post a Comment