Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I LOVE HATS! HATS! HATS! HATS!

I got a new hat!!!!

I LOVE hats!


My husband is my enabler...


We went to the market - the Saturday Market in Anchorage.  http://www.adn.com/saturdaymarket/


And bought this hat - from a Russian lady.  Yes.  It's fur.  I'm not telling you what kind...but I will tell you that it's oh, so, soft!


This is me the next day on the way to Fairbanks to see my brother.  And of course I had to wear my HAT!


It was cold and rainy - the temp was about 60 (cold for the summer for me!).


My hat kept me toasty warm!  We stopped about 1/2 way at this cool restaurant and I had some cobbler and my husband had a root beer float.  TASTEE!


He started taking some photos - I think they turned out pretty good...


 We were having a blast.


I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment