Monday, February 28, 2011

I am on a drug and it's called....JUDITH

Well I figure if Charlie can be high on himself I can too.

http://www.jungleapocalypse.com/headline/charlie-sheen-arrested-jailed-in-aspen/

Boy does he look like he's on top of his game or what?

The dumb and famous aren't the only ones who can be idiots.

I can be one too!

I'm going to go to work tomorrow and DEMAND my  salary be tripled.

NO!

Quadrupled!

Aah Hell, they need to pay me ONE MILLION DOLLARS (said in the Dr. Evil accent!).

And guess what?!

I too have "one speed, one gear".

And I "dare you to keep up with me"

NO ONE CAN GO AS SLLLOOOOWWW... AASSS... IIII... CCCAAANNNN... GGGOOOO...!

There is no way you can creep along at my speed!

Ha, Ha, Ha!

And I tell ya, people need to hear MY side of the story!

LISTEN TO ME!!!!

And here's another thing I have in common with Charlie...

I'm TIRED of pretending that I'm not special.

PEONS!  BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!

I read the directions before I go to a party, so you better watch out!

You can see more of his comments here http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20469565,00.html

But my heart and brain are the same as everyone else's - if Charlie's is different HE better watch out!

The Men in Black will come and collect his ass.

Then where will he be?!

I'll tell you where he'll be...

Where he belongs...

In a mental institute.

In a room, with padded walls.

I AM JUDITH AND YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO MY AUTHORITY!

oops...I was channeling Cartman there instead of Charlie.

http://celtic.theoffside.com/celtic/celtic-3-rangers-2-eric-cartman-analysis.html
he he he!

I think Charlie has had a little too much scotch - and I never thought I'd say that!

Get that man some coffee, aka the Blissful Beverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment