Monday, February 28, 2011

Radio Flyer

I had a dream the other night - it was very strange...

I dreamed that I was frantically trying to get my husband to the hospital.

Scary huh?

Well guess how I was trying to get him to the hospital...

I was pulling him.

In a little red wagon.

A Radio Flyer.  And as you can see it wasn't one of those new fangled, plastic Radio Flyers.  Nope it was old school, steel.


Mind you my husband is 6"2 and weighs over 200lbs.  But that wasn't all...

There were 4 of his friend in the wagon with him.  All his size or bigger.

And these were dream friends - you know the kind that you know in your dream are friends but you've never seen them outside of an Abercrombie & Fitch magazine.  Or I should say Men's Health, because really, I don't know about you but those "men" (and I use that term loosely) in A&F look like jail bait to me.

Jesus, did I just date myself?!

Anyway my husband and his friends (by the way ALL of them including my husband looked like models in Men's Health) were in the wagon.

And they ALL FIT!

And the wagon was a standard size.

Go dream land!

And I was pulling them easily down the sidewalk (because that's where you play with your Radio Flyer, on the sidewalk not the street) with no problem!

And I can tell you, even when I was in my best shape, there is no way I could pull 5 full grown men over 200lbs.

Down a sidewalk.

In a little red wagon.

While looking for a hospital.

And I was irritated because they were laughing it up while I was pulling them.

Luckily I woke up.

And smacked my husband for being a dream ass.

Not really...

Well maybe a little smack.

He liked it.

Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment