Saturday, May 7, 2011

Here I am!

Well I'm back from the wilds of France.

I've decided that I need to win the lottery.

The BIG Lottery.

You know, the one where you never have to work another day in your life.

Provided you do the right thing and invest your winnings, NEVER spend the principle, and live off the interest.

I'm talking about the 400 million dollar lottery.

Because if you win that then you take home about 240 million.

Invest that conservatively at 5% and that'll give you about 12 million a year in income.

70% of that (because, well taxes) is 8.4 million which is about 700,000 a month.

I can live off that, can you?

Anyway, our time in the Loire Valley was incredible.

I love this place:  http://www.chateauchallain.com/


That's why I'm blogging about it again.


I'm in love!  I want to live here forever!  Well not in France - I really just want to be able to go here whenever I want!

Those are the lions that you see when you first come into the house.  And I just realized this is the only photo I have of the foyer, one from upstairs. Well.  I guess I'm just going to have to go back to get one of the foyer from the front door because this photo doesn't even begin to let you see the beauty of the hall.

Perfect reason to go back right?!

Here is another photo


This is of the grounds - wow right.

Well that's all for now - the internet connection at the coffee shop sucks so it's taking forever to upload these.

We're in the process of trying to find a similar place in Italy for next year.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment