Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Reason Why I Haven't Been Posting Much Lately...

Aside from just being LAZY, this...this is the reason why I haven't been as prolific on my blog. 


Give a warm welcome to our new furbaby, Katie Marie.  She's 11 weeks now - in this photo I think she was 10 weeks.  We just got her on May 14, 2011.  And she's a handful - a really fun handful - but a handful.  By herself she's a handful.

But with her partner in crime - Gracie Jane - it's not double trouble but trouble to the fourth power!

But man is it fun!  I'm so glad we got Katie.  She's so different than Gracie.  More alert, not as laid back and pokie.  They really compliment each other.  And they LOVE to play together.

So much so it's hard to get a good photo of them, but here's one I like...



Crazy eye one and two!

So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment