Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why is my brain going straight down the drink?

I can't seem to remember anything.

Well anything I want to blog about.

I remember at work - but I can't blog at work.

And by the time I get home, feed the babies, eat dinner, and take the babies to the park, it's time to go to bed.

Or I read a book.

And I don't remember what it was that I wanted to blog about during the day.

Pathetic!

I guess I can catch you up on life...

Katie has leash aggression.

We're dealing with it - it's getting better.

If it's not pretty much dealt with in the next week we'll send her off to day school so a trainer can nip it in the bud.

My little Cujo...



She doesn't look mean does she?  She really isn't - but she sounds like it.  So it freaks people out.  Which makes it hard to get a person to agree to let us approach them so Katie can get over her fear.  Because that's the issue.  She's scared.  But when a person let's us approach she gets quiet and then tries to play.

After all she is only 5 1/2 months old.  Although at about 60lbs she doesn't look much like a puppy anymore.

She definitely doesn't look like this:


How in the world Stephen King managed to make a vicious St Bernard believable is beyond me.

That man is scary.

But you can't put his books down once you start them - so I don't even try because the last time I started one - I couldn't put it down and I had horrible vivid nightmares for weeks.

==============

Guess what we are doing this week?!

Buying a house!

Here is the front view:


This was the best part of the house and the main reason why we chose it!  The sun room:


And here is a photo of the living room.


I can't wait to move in!

These are the two biggest things going on in my world today...

What's goin' on in your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment