Friday, December 31, 2010

The New Year...

I have a few things to blog about:

1.  Some restaurants I've been to
2.  Things we've been doing to finish setting up the house
3.  Life

But I'll blog on those later.

Right now I'm going to keep it short and sweet and tell you what my New Year's Resolutions are.

Because you have to have at least one, right?

So aside from the obvious one - the one everyone tries to embrace - weight loss, better eating, more exercise, yada, yada, yada....

This is what my goals are for 2011.

1.  Find joy in the little things in my life.
2.  Don't worry so much.
3.  Do some volunteer work.
4.  Take a class (and I'm not talking about another puppy class - although I'm doing that too).
5.  Take up a hobby.
6.  Last but certainly not least...have more wild crazy monkey sex with my husband (this is always a good one, not hard either!).

Items 4 and 5 may be linked.  We'll see.

1 and 2 may take some time and practice - but hey...I'm a work in progress.

Baby steps.

Anyway, Happy New Year!

May all your goals be achieved and you have health and happiness in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment